July 08, 2006

So long!

We are not leaving tomorrow anymore, since ten minutes back we are leaving today. And I haven´t packed yet, gah. But at least everything is clean and my bag is standing in the hallway and all the elderflower cordial has been taken care of so I dont´have to worry about that at least. And I have written down a lot of addresses to friends and family ´cause I am a postcard-writer yes I am. And the address to the hotel in Riga too!

It will be all right in the end I guess. We leave the house tomorrow by 3 in the afternoon and the ferry leaves at 5. At least we think so, we haven´t exactly checked (but we have talked about checking it, several times today). To make a long story short things will be quiet here at Clivia´s for about two weeks. Maybe a simple update from some exotic place in Latvia, Estonia or Lithuania (we have almost decided to include a little of Lithuania in our trip). So long all foodie friends, I wish you twelve sunny and happy summer days with many delicious salads, such as the tabbouleh in the picture!

5 comments:

Steve said...

Have a great trip. I'm only a little bit jealous.

Pille said...

Greetings from very hot Stockholm, Clivia:) Have wonderful time in Latvia, Lithuania and my beautiful homeland. And who knows, maybe we'll have a chance to catch up after all!

Anonymous said...

Do have a glorious time and I wish you twelve sunny and happy summer days.

Rachael Narins said...

Have a wonderful time!

Clivia said...

Greetings from Estonia where we just have checked in at our cottage for the last three days. We have had a wondeerful wonderful time even though it was too hot to go to Lithuania! We will take that next time!