We have a bright sunny day here in my hometown, but it is -15 degrees outside so I hesitate to go out, even though I should. I woke up at 4 this morning feeling thirsty and couldn´t go back to sleep so this is a drowsy day. Anyway. I just found this, which I think might interest a few of my dear readers - an online shop for Swedish products like food, candy and gifts. The shop is called Hemlängtan which means longing home and you can buy herring, caviar (i.e. Swedish caviar which is pink and a little sweet-salty and comes in a metal tube) and reindeer soft cheese.
No Clivia, back to work now. I should:
- Write job applications
- Pay some bills
- Go online and buy more books for the law course I am taking
- Study the law books I have already got
- Clean the floors
- Finish the new baby quilt I am making
- Fold and put away the laundry I made this morning
- Go outside and get some fresh air
And I should not:
- Drink coffee when I am in fact hungry
- Read blogs all day
- Wake up at 4 and not go back to sleep because my head starts rhyming songs for my sister´s wedding
- Think that the phone will ring and someone will say: "Hello Clivia, I have a job for you. Do you want it?"
Well, better luck tomorrow!