- I never learned how to park between two other cars on the side of the road, you know what I mean? It is called pocket parking in Swedish. My driving teacher didn´t find it necessary - apparently she thought I would stay in my hometown all my life where there´s plenty of parking space everywhere
- I like to sing, soprano
- My second name (which by the way comes before my given name), is Eva
- I have once made it to the semi-finals in a competition for looking things up in the telephone catalogue as quickly as possible
- I almost never wear makeup since I don´t really know how to apply it
- I love all smoked food - fish, meat and cheese
- I can drive a tractor if I really have to
- I have a lot of grey hairs, dyes it sometimes but actually I like it as it is
- I have never eaten fresh coriander
- I have once fed fruit to a large flying dog called Pusjkin , in a bat sanctuary in Cape Tribulation Australia. And I am afraid of bats! But he was so cute.
March 01, 2006
10 random facts about me
Don´t know where is comes from, just know everyone is doing it. Me too. You too?