January 19, 2006

My first meme

Zoubida has kindly tagged me for my first ever meme and here are the answers... At first I was planning to write both in French and English since this meme comes from the French foodie blogosphere, but I think I´ll stick to English - my head is a bit stiff today...

Which recipe do you consider the best you published?
The best one, although it is not my own invention, but my grandmother´s, is the lemon pickled herring. A wonderfully fragrant, both crunchy and moist dish which I got many positive comments on both on the blog and from friends...

Which picture do you consider is the best?
I am not very good taking photos of food... But I think the picture of my small goodie bags with chocolate truffles is nice, even if I wasn´t so pleased with the project itself...

Which is your most visited recipe?
Swede soup, according to the statistics... Quite a few people is googling that. And Cousins, but that is because I participated in this cookie swap...

What is (are) the best savory recipe(s) you borrowed from an other blog?
I have only tried one so far and that is the lemon braised leek from Rachael of Fresh Approach Cooking which I made only last week!

What is (are) the best sweet recipe(s) you borrowed from an other blog?
Same thing there, haven´t tried so many except Gâteau au yaourt from Chocolate and Zucchini which I made my very first week as a blogger!

And who am I going to tag for this? I don´t have so many contacts yet, but Anne has tagged me so now I am tagging you, Anne! And everyone else who feels like answering such interesting questions that gets you to think twice on what you publish and return to old favourites...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trevlig blog, Stina!

Inte visste jag att Du hade en sån't matintresse. Familjen var här ikväll och åt löjrom på toast med gräddfil och lök, rostad kalvstek med tillbehör och en mousse med frukt. Vin och öl därtill. Kaffe och..

Farbror

Ps. Ska det inte vara works and lives in.....

Anne said...

Oooh, that's a very interesting one! Thank you, I'll get to it soon! :)